2008/08/24

IBM Job

2008/April/23 overcast
(Author: Wesley. Corrected by: Jessica)

It is cold today. The wind is too strong.
I have received the IBM’s invitation to a meeting which allows me to get to know the company’s culture and some advantages for employees. After the meeting, we have to hand in our resume to apply for the part time job. If we are accepted, we are going to work in this coming summer holiday. IBM is very famous company which was founded in United State in 1911. Therefore, the company has set high requirements on the job applicants particularly in their professional knowledge. Some of these requirements are difficult for me when I read through them. It reminds me to work hard on my field and my English. Although my major is pattern recognition, it’s related to computer science. Some knowledge of computer science usually confuses me. Generally, I avoid these difficult questions when I confront these problems. I realized that now is the time for me to do more work on these difficult problems and solve them. Maybe I have no confident; however, I have the God. God is God. He can help me to do it.
I am very regret in wasting lots of time on trivial things. From now onwards, I want to treasure the time and study diligently on the professional knowledge. Good Luck to me.

没有评论: