2008/08/25

My girl

(Author:Wesley Corrected by: Kilin)

My mother called me last month, said it’s my time to have a girlfriend. But it’s hard to get a girl’s heart. One girl whose name is Wendy, is my classmate when I was in the middle school. Sometimes she is the source of my motivation, but sometimes drives me to distraction. However, I am not sure whether she has feelings on me? There are still many girls who want to marry me. But I don’t like them. In the church, some sisters tell me that I should hunt a girlfriend who must be a Christian. Sigh… I do not like this rule, although this rule is from the holly bible. Anyway, I knew Wendy had a boyfriend, and dumped the guy for a new one. Just only in two weeks, she was dumped by the new one. I was shocked when she told me all about this. I even can not believe she could do it. I can not believe one girl can give up her boyfriend who she went steady with for 2 years for a new guy. But the important question is why my mood is still affected by her? Sometimes she is warm, other time she is cold. I don’t know what on earth the position where I am in her mind. Maybe I don’t care about who she is, where is she from, what she did in the past, only about the feeling who I am when I am with her. One day I sent a short message to her that I wanted to know what’s the hell I am in her heart. But her answer was like a sword stabbing into my heart. Jesus, why do you request us to marry a Christian? Why? Why? Why? I am not committed! But I do not want to break your precept. Sigh… C’mon. Help me. Let me know who is the right girl that suits me. I don’t want to spend more time on it!

没有评论: