2008/07/25

My friend Mike

(Author: Wesley)

Today, my friend Mike will return to Canada. I appreciate God to let him join us fellowship and church, he is very nice, kind-hearted and handsome. He told me the english is very important in this world, and teached me lot's skills. This is the first time that I found enlgish can be used in other expression ways. He let me know lives are different in different countries. In that way, he advised me to go abroad for my schoolwork. however, I have no confidence to take the TOEFL test. He encourage me, and let me know I am not bad at english. I appreciate him!
My feeling is not good today for his leaving. God Bless Him.
Fighting for my dream... never give up in a halfway!

1 条评论:

abigale 说...

Your English is quite good now. Congratulations! So just be confident to take TOEFL. You can make it, I am sure!

By the way, in past tense teach should be written as taught.

Heihei...