2008/12/19

Do not want to leave University of Science & Technology Beijing

It's time to say "bye", however, I don't want to leave here. My friends, my classmates and my teachers, I missing you guys forever. Many times I feel we are a big family in this city. We are brothers or sisters. Do you remember? In the lab, we worked hard for a special question until mid-night. In the weekend, we played pool game through all night. For our mouth, we try our best to found the local cafeteria. During this summer, we watched the Openning ceremony of Olympic game together. Sometimes we made funny story for each other and told other guys in english. In the summer, that's too hot, we went to New Oriental School on 8:00Am and returned back at afternoon. These memories haunt me recently.But now, we are graduated. I Love you guys~.

没有评论: