2008/10/17

Help me~~~

Today, I feel not good. My scholarpaper was denied to publish for 3 reasons.

First, some one have bringed the core algorithm. Second, My scholarpaper have not a big innovation. Third, to handle with the shadow, I proposed the shadow algorithm is not good enough.

That's too bad. I waite about 3 monthes for this scholarpaper. It's too long time for waiting. The result like ice in my heart!

In afternoon, I was elected to the outstanding manger and give me the diploma. sigh. I don't like this award. I want to be "San Hao Xue Sheng" for the marks is top 5 in my class. but many classmates want to get the money, they collude each other to elect themselves. I am fucking them for their behave.

Too many things confuse me. I don't know the next step. Sometime I like a blind to try to found the exit door in a big room.

God, Please let me know your good idea. I am a sinner, please sweep the sin from my heart. I eager to talk with you in person. I wish to kiss you. I hope...

没有评论: